ANNOUNCEMENT MADE BY NIRMALA SITHARAMAN MA’AM TODAY
- ANNOUNCEMENT MADE BY NIRMALA SITHARAMAN MA’AM TODAY- The Prime Minister Gareeb Kalyan Scheme will be of Rs 1.7 lakh crore. 80 crore people will come under the Pradhan mantra Gareeb Kalyan Ana Yojana (“food scheme”). Everyone under this scheme will get 5 kg of wheat/rice for free in addition to what they get already. We will also give one kg of one type of pulse for each household.
- ‘PM Gareeb Kalyan Yojana’ will include cash transfers to the poor and migrants.
- The finance minister has announced medical insurance cover of Rs 50 lakh per health worker. States to use district mineral funds for COVID-19 medical expenses. States will use the District Mineral Fund for medical screening, facilities, and health needs.
- Farmer received Rs 6,000 per annum through the PM-KISAN scheme. We will now frontload the first installment. Around 8.69 crore farmers will get immediate benefits out of this.
- Wage increase under MNREGA will benefit 5 crore families. The wage increase will result in an additional income of Rs 2,000 per worker. Cash transfer will be through DBT in eight parts: Farmers, MNREGA, widows, poor pensioners, divyang, women under Jan Dhan Yojana, women and households under Ujjwala scheme, self-help groups for women especially under the livelihood mission, organized sector workers under EPFO, construction workers and district mineral funds.
- Poor senior citizens, widows and ‘divyangs’ to receive Rs 1,000 over the next three months.
- 3 Crore families below the poverty line will get free LPG cylinders for three months.
- There are 63 lakh self-help groups for women in the country. They get up to Rs 10 lakh collateral-free loans right now. We are doubling that to Rs 20 lakh.
- Women Jan Dhan account holders to get Rs 500 per month for the next three months.
- Centre will pay the EPF contribution both, of the employer and of the employee (12 percent each) for the next three months. This is for all those establishments that have up to 100 employees and 90 percent of whom earn under Rs 15,000 per month. Provident scheme regulations will be an amendment to allow the non-refundable advance of 75 percent or three months’ wages, whichever is lower. This will benefit 4.8 crore workers who are registered with the EPF.
- There is a Buildings and Other Construction Workers’ Fund. We are giving directions to states to release those funds.
FM Nirmala Sitharaman has said that the announcements made today will come into effect immediately.
LetsComply is a full-service law firm and is the best platform for all your Legal, Finance and Taxation needs. Letscomply is one of the leading law firms in India and having a team comprises of Corporate Lawyers, Company Secretaries, Chartered Accountants, Cost Accountants, IP Attorneys, and Management Experts with rich experience in their respective filed. We believe in long-term alliances for mutual growth.
For more information, please contact us on email@example.com or call us Mb. No.97178 22448 Ph. No.011-42662177/78/79.
SERVICES PROVIDED BY US:
Foreign Investment in India| Setting-up of Business in India |Virtual CFO| Virtual General Council| Income Tax | GST Registration & Returns |Trademark registration | Company Registration | LLP Registration |NGO| Company Annual Compliances | Drafting & Vetting of Agreements |Opinion & Advisory on Different Issues| FSSAI Licenses| ESI & EPF | ISO certification |Shop & Establishment Registration |MSME Registration| SEIS/MEIS Services| DGFT| Legal Notices