Udyog Aadhaar Registration – Documents Required & Benefits
Udyog Adhar Registration is the government’s new initiative to support small businesses. In fact, the Udyog Aadhaar registration process came as an alternative to SSI or/and MSME registration. However, these recordings involved a lot of paperwork, and it was a time-consuming process. Previous operations require filling out a total of 11 different variations; however, under the new Udyog Aadhaar registration mechanism, the applicant is only required to fill out the filling in the two forms listed under:
Free expert advice. Professional service with proper follows up. Simple Process
Call Now: +91-9717822448, +91-9717070500,
Email: – firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated- The deadline to link Aadhaar and PAN is December 31, 2019.
1- Entrepreneur Memorandum – I
2- Memorandum of the second project organizers
The online registration process does not cost anything at all. Moreover, the entities and commercial industries that register and register under the Udyog Plan of Dahr are entitled to a broad range of benefits and benefits within the framework of various government plans such as subsidies, easy loan approvals, etc.
Udyog Adhahar Memorandum (UAM)
The registration form is what helps to certify the existence of this body. Moreover, it also provides mandatory information like MSME owner’s personal details, contact and contact details, Aadhaar details, bank account details, etc.
Once you have submit the form, you will receive an acknowledgment form to your registered mail ID. In fact, it contains the Udyog Aadhaar number [UAN] and is useful for all future operations related to Udyog Aadhaar registration. UAM is a self-ad template and does not require any other supporting documents. However, it is entirely up to the state or central authority, which may require some documents to prove the information provided by the owner/applicant in the UAM form
How to do Udyog Aadhaar recording?
- The registration process is both online and offline. The owner of small and medium businesses (SMEs) who applies for Udyog Aadhaar must fill out a one-page form. You can do this both online or offline. However, to take advantage of the online facility, one has to log in to the official website of MSME. To log in to the official website, use the link provided: msme.gov.in
- Since it is a self-declaration form, the MSME applicant must self-certify the company presence along with all supporting documents that mention business details, bank account, property and labor details, and other information
- However, the process does not involve the payment of any registration fees.
- Once the details are filled in and uploaded themselves, the registration number is generated and sent to the email address of the owner/applicant. This is Udyog Aadhaar’s number and keeps it safe for all future purposes.
- Aadhaar owner’s name and number
- The name of your organization or organization
- Previous registration details for your organization
The type of establishment you own
- Current address and account details
Law of the National Industrial Classification Authority or the National Industrial Classification Act
- The total number of workers employed in your organization
- your company’s current activities
- The project owner’s email ID and mobile phone number
- PAN number
Total investment in the organization
- There is no registration fee for Udyog Aadhaar
- One can file over to Udyog Aadhaar
- One can register online
- To participate in foreign trade fairs, you can benefit from financial support from the government
- 5- Reducing fees for filing patents and trademarks
- No documents are necessary
- Great franchise in electricity bills
- You will receive an exemption when your institution submits government tenders
SERVICES PROVIDED BY US:
Foreign Investment in India| Setting-up of Business in India |Virtual CFO| Virtual General Council| Income Tax | GST Registration & Returns |Trademark registration | Company Registration | LLP Registration |NGO| Company Annual Compliances | Drafting & Vetting of Agreements |Opinion & Advisory on Different Issues| FSSAI Licenses| ESI & EPF | ISO certification |Shop & Establishment Registration |MSME Registration| SEIS/MEIS Services| DGFT| Legal Notices